We in the process of reopening as part of phase one.
- We offer online worship for those unable or not ready to attend public worship.
- We have added an exciting new online worship experience, with private chat, study guide, personal notes, and more. Check it out.
- We have one worship gathering at 10:30 am. If you are sick, please stay home.
- There will be no childcare, Amazing Place, UpStreet, or Alive.
- We practice strict physical distancing maintaining six feet between individuals from other households. This may require us to limit our attendance.
- Our facilities have been deep cleaned and disinfected.
- Entrance doors are propped open. Greeters stand back from the doors and welcome you with a "good morning."
- No hugs, handshakes, or physical contact.
- We do not offer coffee, candy, or bulletins to minimize contact.
- We will have a full band, small praise team, and no choir.
- You are welcome to wear a face covering.
- If you are not comfortable attending, that is fine. Please participate online.
This will be our policy for the month of May, and then we will reevaluate.
Thank you for your patience. This has been so difficult on so many levels. We continue to pray for our medical personnel, first responders, and all families affected by this disease.